Pesquisar neste blogue

domingo, 3 de fevereiro de 2013

What my feelings sound like...

Today I need to hear those lame self-esteem songs, i.e., those who tell you: "hey... you can do it!!". It's so damn hard to believe in myself. :S It's so damn hard to go on when you simply don't know what you are really up to... I've always been able to find a way out. This time it won't be different. I just need a few lame songs like this one from Edenbridge (see the video below) to gain a little of self-esteem. Does it work? No... but let's pretend it does. In the meanwhile, I'm talking about another band here. Maybe not a good one... Who cares? Who am I to say if it is a good band or not? Can you see how bad is my self-esteem today? This blog is all about me saying what I think about sounds and all the stuff related to it and today I am lacking in confidence. -_- Damn!!! Well... back to the band... I never really liked Edenbridge (so... why are you mentioning it?). It's not that I can't hear it... Oh no... Edenbridge is totally hearable (if saying it like this makes any sense). The thing is Edenbridge does not stand out (like most symphonic metal bands... or maybe I just don't like symphonic metal anymore and today I feel like writing about it and being  extremely confusing at the same time). However, I do feel like hearing "Higher" as it sounds like a good lame self-esteem song. And the video has that medieval scenery that I love... Guilty on that!


"Give a little try,  give a little more try
Never fall in line for a fleeting moment
Be and end all, I am aiming high
Climb a little higher"

"Higher"
Edenbridge


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário