Pesquisar neste blogue

sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2013

Sounds on the radio... Café Europa

Today I'm starting a new tag: Sounds on the radio... I've been listening to a lot of online radios lately and I've noticed that some of them are very underrated. Although my webspace is underrated as well (cof cof cof cof :X), I've decided to share them and I'll be presenting the first one today which is Café Europa.

So sit, take a coffee (don't offer me one, because I hate coffee, but thanks anyway), go to this website and listen to all the program radios that you will find there... They worth your time (believe me!). They will surely keep you in the good company with neofolk, folk and martial sounds (and more similar genres). 

Café Europa plays every monday from 20h to 22h on a local radio in Portugal (R@dio Ás from Aveiro). Therefore, once a week, a different program will be upload on this website: 
http://www.cafeeuroparadioas.blogspot.pt/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário