Pesquisar neste blogue

quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2012

What my feelings sound like...

You can already hear the new Swallow The Sun album from their official webpage (http://www.swallowthesun.net/site/). I've listened to it and quite enjoyed it. It has more melancholy and it is less "aggressive" (I mean that it has less harsh vocals and the music is also not so heavy) than the previous ones. I guess I like this "evolution" very much. It has a lot of feeling and it sounds very relaxing. I would like to see them live again. Last time I saw them was not memorable. It was nice, but it lacked the feeling I can get from their albums. I am hoping that seeing them again would be better, because last time I saw them after many great bands in a metal fest and their concert did not stand out as I was expecting. I don't know... Maybe I'm wrong... Lately I've been always wrong about things. :/ But I keep on fighting until I loose my strength...


"This silence speaks a million words,
words of comfort so shallow.
How I wish even for one tear,
but for my heart it is too late."


Swallow The Sun
"Cathedral Walls"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário