Pesquisar neste blogue

sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2012

Sound Clip

Anna-Varney released last year the third part of her (his? - I never know how to define her... :X sorry!) trilogy "A Triptychon of Ghost (or: El Sexorcism de Anna-Varney Cantodea)" named "Children of the Corn" (is it related to the Stephen's King "Children of the Corn"? humm... Maybe not...). I really can't understand all the context behind her ideas and her bizarre look (and "everybody" thinks that Lady Gaga is the most eccentric artist... they definitely don't know Anna-Varney), but her music is amazing and I'd expect no less from this last EP when I decided to hear it for the first time yesterday. And it did not fail!


"In moments dull of self-pity,
Of insufficiency and doubt,
I catch myself a candid thief,
Wishing that there'd be someone else."

Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows
"Children of the Corn"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário