Pesquisar neste blogue

sábado, 17 de dezembro de 2011

Live Sounds: SWR inc. concerts in 2012

Dear Santa Claus,

I am writing you this letter, because I have been a good girl throughout this year of 2011 (with some exceptions that I'm sure you have already forgotten =P). Therefore, as a Christmas gift, besides health, money, among other things, I really need TIME to see Barroselas Metal Fest 2012 (did you read it? It's T-I-M-E!). I've already missed Bracara Metal Fest to work, so I really don't want to miss this one too. You can check the details of this event in here if you want. And you can come too, of course. I'm sure you will love to see Immortal live!


And... If I am not asking too much and if you think that I still deserve it, I would also like to see Alcest, Les Discrets and Sopor Dolorosa at the Hard Club in Oporto. You know it will be an amazing concert and I can not miss it.  I also know it will be too difficult for me to attend this one, but you could give me a little help... 


I look forward to hearing from you soon. =) I wish you the best sounds ever. You can always come to my blog to hear some of them. ;)



Best regards,
Faint


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário